Cwrt Sirhowy


Cwrt Sirhowy

Situated in the heart of the vibrant town of Blackwood, Cwrt Sirhowy is a brand-new community of 164 high quality homes being built by Taylor Wimpey.

The homes at Cwrt Sirhowy have been designed to complement the local area, featuring brick, stone and render. The development will also have open spaces and new play parks that will offer a safe place for children to play.

Just a five-minute drive from the local high street, Cwrt Sirhowy has an abundance of local amenities, shops and restaurants on offer.

We will be selling 14 two and three bedroom homes at Cwrt Sirhowy via shared equity Homebuy.

These properties are being sold through Caerphilly Council’s Low Cost Home Ownership scheme which allows you to buy a new home for 70% of its open market value. There is no rent or interest paid on the remining 30% share.

You will need to be registered with Caerphilly County Council’s Home Search, fill in an application form and provide a mortgage in principle agreement so we can assess your eligibility.

If you are not already registered with HomeSearch you can do so by following this link – Caerphilly HomeSearch.

Homes available

The Gosford

  • 866 sqft
  • En-suite to Master Bedroom
  • Master bedroom has built- in wardrobe
  • Plots 10, 11 & 12 available
  • Shared Equity/Homebuy: 70% share – from £169,400, no rent or interest charged on the remaining 30%.


take a look around the gosford in this video tour

Register your interest below and one of the team will get back to you.



3 bed Semi detached from £169,400



3 bedroom Semi detached from £169,400



Please feel free to contact us if you require further information on this development or any of our other properties.

Email –

Phone – 07796561897

Register your interest

    Please select which methods you would like us to use to keep you informed
  • Hidden
  • Hidden
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.