House to Home – assisted move scheme
In partnership with Property Perspective Group, we have established the House to Home scheme to help you sell your existing house when buying a Pobl Living home (Offer*).
Terms and Conditions
- You will be invited to fill in a Property Perspective Group application form with details of your existing property at the point when you accept the Offer. Please note that you will not be formally reserving a Pobl Living property at this stage.
- Property Perspective Group will then contact you and carry out their valuation of your existing property.
- Once you have received the valuation from Property Perspective Group, you can choose to enter into a contract with Property Perspective Group and reserve a Pobl Living property. Please note that Pobl Living cannot guarantee that any Pobl Living property you have previously chosen will still be available when you are ready to reserve. Pobl Living will use reasonable endeavours to suggest to you an alternative Pobl Living property in the event that a Pobl Living property that you initially chose is no longer available.
- To reserve a Pobl Living property you must complete a reservation agreement and pay the reservation fee. The reservation of a Pobl Living property shall be subject to the Pobl Living Standards Terms of Reservation. Please speak to a Pobl Living Sales Executive for more details.
- In the event that your existing property is not sold within the pre-agreed reservation period of eight (8) weeks, we shall refund your reservation fee in full in accordance with the Pobl Living Standard Terms and Conditions of Reservation.
- Subject to these terms and conditions, we agree to pay Property Perspective Group’s fees in relation to the sale of your existing property at a rate of up to 1.65% of the selling price plus VAT at the prevailing rate up to a property value of £500,000. Any additional fees shall be payable by you in accordance with the applicable terms of your contract with Property Perspective Group.
- We shall not be held responsible for any issues arising from or relating to the sale of your existing property.
- If you choose to claim the Offer but subsequently do not enter into a contract with Property Perspective Group, the Offer will be withdrawn and any reservation will be cancelled.
- In the event that you decide to withdraw from the purchase of one of Pobl Living’s properties after entering into a contract with Property Perspective Group, please note that you may be liable to pay a fee to Property Perspective Group in accordance with the terms of your contract.
- If your contract with Property Perspective Group terminates for any reason during the reservation period, your reservation of the Pobl Living property will end with immediate effect and will be placed back on the market and we shall refund your reservation fee in full in accordance with Pobl Living’s Standard Terms of Reservation .
- We reserve the right to withdraw or alter this Offer at any time at our absolute discretion.
- The Pobl Living Standard Terms and Conditions of Reservation are incorporated into and should be read in conjunction with these terms and conditions. Please speak to a Pobl Living Sales Executive for more details.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales and you agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction of any such claims or disputes which arise out of or in connection with the Offer.