Carnegie Court

CARNEGIE COURT, BASSALEG

Situated in the sought-after location of Bassaleg, Newport, Pobl Living has 2 and 3 bedroom homes for sale on Redrow’s Carnegie Court development next to the River Ebbw.

Built in the Arts and Craft style, the first release of 3 bedroom homes will be sold via our Homebuy option, this means you can buy a new home for 70% of the open market value with no rent or interest being charged on the remaining 30%.

The Homebuy price for the 2 bedroom houses (Howard) start at £143,500 (70%) and the three bedroom homes (Osborn, Welwyn, Queenie) range in price from £175,000 to £189,000 (70%).

To access a Homebuy mortgage, you will need a minimum of 5% deposit of the full open market value. For a 2 bedroom home, this means you will require a minimum of £10,500, while for a 3 bedroom property, you will need a deposit of between £12,500 to £13,500 dependant on property type.

For more information about Homebuy and how it works visit our Ways to Buy page.

How to buy

Brought to you in partnership with the Newport City Council, applicants will need to register with Newport City Council Home Options and meet the criteria for low cost home ownership. Priority will be given to those already registered, further information on how to register can be found at http://www.homeoptionsnewport.co.uk

 



PRICE

2 bed House from £129,500
3 bed House from £175,000
3 bed Townhouse from £182,000
3 bed House from £189,000

HOUSE TYPES

Howard

Howard 2b
2 bedroom House from £129,500
FLOOR PLAN

Osborn

3 bedroom House from £175,000
FLOOR PLAN

Welwyn

3 bedroom Townhouse from £182,000
FLOOR PLAN

Queenie

3 bedroom House from £189,000
FLOOR PLAN

LOCATION

contact

 

Please feel free to contact us if you require further information on any of our properties.

Email – info@poblliving.co.uk

Phone – 03333 312 324

Register your interest

    Please select which methods you would like us to use to keep you informed