It is Pobl Living’s priority to keep both you, our customers, and our staff as safe as possible while we welcome you to our sales offices and show homes, that’s why we’ve put in place a number of procedures that we will follow when you next visit.
We thought it would make you feel more at ease if you know what to expect when you visit us:
- Where possible all access to the sales office will be on an appointment only basis.
- Our sales team will ask you a couple of questions to confirm that neither you nor anyone in your household are experiencing symptoms of Covid-19.
- As you enter the sales office you will be asked to make use of our new hand sanitiser stations at the entrance
- Our desks have been fitted with screens, so our sales team will interact with you from behind these screens, or where this isn’t suitable you will be asked to make use of the floor stickers to ensure that a 2 metre distance is maintained.
- We are only able to accommodate a maximum of two people at appointments, if you are buying on your own, the person accompanying you must be from within your existing household. Unfortunately, we are unable to welcome children and the elderly to our offices at present.
- Our appointments will last 30-60 minutes, depending on what the appointment is for. We must adhere to these timings in order to prepare the marketing suite for our next customers.
- If you are visiting to make your kitchen, flooring or tiling choices, you will be asked to wear gloves while looking at samples.
- We will not ask you to sign any documentation in the office and will email or post anything that requires your signature.
- We will email or post brochures and leaflets to you, we are unable to hand out any printed information at present.
- If you would like to visit one of our show homes, to avoid disappointment please make an appointment as we are only able to allow one household at a time to have a look around.
- To maintain social distancing, you will look around the show homes unaccompanied, and will also be asked to wear disposable gloves which you can dispose of safely on your way out.
We want your visit to be as relaxed as possible, but we realise that these new procedures will take some time to get used to.
We hope that the measures we’ve put in place make you feel as reassured as possible when visiting us & we thank you for your patience while we adapt to this new way of working.