Sales Offices Temporarily Closed
Our sales offices and show homes are currently closed in-line with Tier 4 regulations. However, the Pobl Living sales team are available and can be contacted via email or phone.
If you are scheduled to complete the sale of your home during this time, we’re pleased to confirm that this can still go ahead, but we will need to adhere to social distancing guidelines, which will include a ‘remote’ handover process. We will of course be available via video call or phone to talk to you about the features of your new home and answer any questions you may have have.
We will re-open our sales offices, show homes and recommence viewings as soon as Covid-19 regulations in Wales allow.
What to expect when you visit us next
It is Pobl Living’s priority to keep both you, our customers, and our staff as safe as possible while we welcome you to our sales offices and show homes, that’s why we’ve put in place a number of procedures that we will follow when you next visit. We thought it would make you feel more at ease if you know what to expect when you visit us:
- Where possible all access to the sales office and show homes will be on an appointment only basis. So to avoid disappointment please make an appointment as we are only able to allow one household at a time to have a look around.
- It is compulsory to wear face masks in our sales offices. Our sales team will wear masks during appointments and we request that you put on your mask before entering the building.
- Our sales team will ask you a couple of questions to confirm that neither you nor anyone in your household are experiencing symptoms of Covid-19.
- As you enter the sales office you will be asked to make use of our new hand sanitiser stations at the entrance
- Our desks have been fitted with screens, so our sales team will interact with you from behind these screens, or where this isn’t suitable you will be asked to make use of the floor stickers to ensure that a 2 metre distance is maintained.
- We are only able to accommodate a maximum of two people at appointments, if you are buying on your own, the person accompanying you must be from within your existing household.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to welcome children and the elderly to our offices at present.
- Our appointments will last 30-60 minutes, depending on what the appointment is for. We must adhere to these timings in order to prepare the marketing suite for our next customers.
- To maintain social distancing, you will look around the show homes unaccompanied, and will also be asked to wear disposable gloves which you can dispose of safely on your way out.
- If you are visiting to make your kitchen, flooring or tiling choices, you will be asked to wear gloves while looking at samples.
- We will not ask you to sign any documentation in the office and will email or post anything that requires your signature.
We want your visit to be as relaxed as possible, but we realise that these new procedures will take some time to get used to. We hope that the measures we’ve put in place make you feel as reassured as possible when visiting us & we thank you for your patience while we adapt to this new way of working.