What to Expect When You Visit Us Next
It is Pobl Living’s priority to keep both you, our customers, and our staff as safe as possible while we welcome you to our sales offices and show homes, that’s why we’ve put in place a number of procedures that we will follow when you next visit.
We thought it would make you feel more at ease if you know what to expect when you visit us:
- Where possible all access to the sales office and show homes will be on an appointment only basis. So, to avoid disappointment please make an appointment to view with our sales team.
- We are only able to accommodate a maximum of two people at appointments, if you are buying on your own, the person accompanying you must be from within your existing household. Unfortunately, we are unable to welcome children and the elderly to our offices at present.
- Our sales team will ask you a couple of questions to confirm that neither you nor anyone in your household are experiencing symptoms of Covid-19.
- As you enter the sales office you will be asked to make use of our new hand sanitiser stations at the entrance.
- Our desks have been fitted with screens, so our sales team will interact with you from behind these screens, or where this isn’t suitable you are asked to ensure that a 2 metre distance is maintained.
- To maintain social distancing, you will look around the show homes unaccompanied, and you will also be asked to wear disposable gloves which you can dispose of safely on your way out.
- Our appointments will last 30-60 minutes, depending on what the appointment is for. We must adhere to these timings in order to prepare the marketing suite for our next customers.
- If you are visiting to make your kitchen, flooring or tiling choices, you will be asked to wear gloves while looking at samples.
- You may be asked to sign documentation at your appointment so you will need to bring your own pen for this.
We want your visit to be as relaxed as possible and we hope that the measures we’ve put in place make you feel as reassured as possible when visiting us.
Getting the keys to your new home
If you are scheduled to complete the sale of your home, we will need to conduct a handover process that adheres to social distancing guidelines.
During your home demonstration, we will walk through your home and talk to you about the features of your new home. To adhere to health & safety guidelines we will wear a mask and gloves inside your home and request that you also wear a mask during the home demonstration.